There are many opinions regarding the size of the penis. Some argue that the parameter is not of particular importance, while others, on the contrary, are sure that the strength of male dignity depends on it.
With a small length and a small thickness of the penis, many guys experience stress, fall into a depressed psychological state. Such a deficiency can affect the quality of sex.
Urologists are sure that it is necessary to engage in an increase in the penis in the presence of real deviations from the norm. The penis grows in the first 20 years of life. One can worry about the abnormal "growth of a younger comrade" after 25-30 years.
Various interventions in natural development can cause irreparable harm to the organ, injure it, disrupt the natural process of thickening and elongation, and harm normal blood circulation.
The optimal indicator of the length of the penis is 12-15 cm in an erect state. Girth thickness - 10cm. allowable deviation is 1-2cm. If the value is greater, then it will be considered a pathology.
Average length are:
|10 - 12 years old||from 4 cm. increases by 0. 1-1 every year|
|13 - 15 years old||length from 5 to 7 cm.|
|16 - 18 years old||from 7 to 9 cm.|
To cope with a problem such as a small penis, you can use different methods. Each of them has:
- certain advantages and disadvantages;
- specific purpose;
- their indications for use.
Simple augmentation techniques
It is possible to self-medicate in the absence of restrictions in the form of:
- infectious disease;
- congenital pathologies of any nature;
- exacerbation of a chronic urological disease;
- venereal disease;
- inflammation on the surface of the skin of the penis.
This method is relevant for those who prefer to practice traditional medicine. Most of these "doctors", "academicians" and "urology gurus" lack even minimal medical training. You can find many reviews confirming the effectiveness of the method. The algorithm of action is as follows.
- Dissolve 0. 5 teaspoon of soda in a glass of water.
- It is necessary to visit a shower or bath, pre-steam the area of the penis.
- It is gradually poured over with the resulting solution.
- Drying is carried out using wet wipes.
Regular treatment will lead to a gradual increase. Doctors are against such an act, since contact of the sensitive area of the penis with a high concentration of soda can provoke irritation, itching.
Another way preferred by traditional healers. There is a version that this technology was actively used for many centuries by the elders of the East. Modern doctors do not provide clear information, since they do not recognize the procedure as useful, effective and harmless.
There is indeed an effect of the exercises carried out, but it will only last for a couple of hours. According to numerous reviews, with a diligent repetition of the session after a few months, you can increase the penis by 1 cm.
Excessive exposure to the genital organ will provoke the formation of:
- problems with potency;
- diseases of the penis;
- bruises on its surface.
There are two options for performing the technique.
The difference is that in one case you need to use a gel, and in the second not.
- Initially, you need to bring the member to a semi-erect state.
- It is wrapped in a slightly dampened towel for steaming. This increases the elasticity index of the cavernous bodies.
- Cover the root of the penis with the thumb and forefinger.
- Thoroughly squeezing, but without squeezing the vessels, it is held for 10 seconds.
- Without unclenching the ring, fingers are held to the head.
- Once it is reached, the root of the penis is wrapped around the second hand. The first releases the head, and the second performs similar movements.
For the first time, you can do up to 50 repetitions. After 2-3 weeks, the number of approaches can be increased up to 200 times. You can divide the session into several procedures for 15 minutes.
The technique is approved by medicine, but it cannot give a sustainable effect. According to the reviews of men who have chosen this technology, it really helps to achieve an increase of 2-3 cm. The main indication for purchasing a device is the presence of erectile dysfunction.
Doctors do not recommend giving preference to cheap analogs, since they are more traumatic and can cause considerable harm to a sensitive organ.
The best choice is a water pump that acts on the penis with water. The application algorithm is as follows.
- The member is placed inside the flask.
- The base of the device is pressed against the pubis as tightly as possible.
- The air is pumped out with a blower.
The very first session should last no more than 2-3 minutes. In subsequent times, the procedure can be increased to 30-40 minutes.
Working with the extender
This device is designed specifically to stretch the penis. The device contributes to:
- organ lengthening;
- its thickening;
- correction of curvature.
It is possible to use it for medical reasons, for example, after the surgical intervention has been performed in the form of:
- prostatectomy, which removes the prostate gland;
- penis implantation;
There are 4 modifications for the choice of consumers.
- Harness. It is used extremely rarely due to the inconvenience to wear. The unit can severely squeeze the penis, disrupting the natural circulation. Used no more than 30 minutes. Then you can take a break for 20 minutes. You can wear the device for no more than 6 hours per day.
- Strap-on. Designed for use in the period after surgery. The product is designed in such a way that it fits snugly around the head of the penis. The device does not cause discomfort, such as when using a tourniquet model.
- Vacuum. The mechanism of action is that air is drawn through a chamber that is worn on the penis. Long-term use is not advisable, as you may encounter the appearance of blisters.
- Vacuum adhesive. It functions on the basis of water and gel formulations can be used in parallel.
Each option has certain advantages, disadvantages and purposes.
The design is used in conjunction with an extender. The penis will be secured with a garter to the leg or shoulder. The Strecher can be worn anywhere and anytime.
Creams and gels
The sales market offers a variety of:
- drops, etc.
To choose a remedy, pay attention to:
- indications and contraindications;
- method of application.
Types of surgery
Operations to increase the size of the penis are aimed at thickening, lengthening. To expand the phallus, doctors choose:
- the introduction of subcutaneous implants;
- transplantation of adipose or muscle tissue.
Indications and contraindications
Operations are carried out in the presence of the following indications:
|Micropenis||size not more than three cm|
|Hypospadias||pathology in which the opening of the urethra may not be on the head, but under it: in the perineum, in the scrotum. The penis can be deformed, underdeveloped.|
|Cavernous fibrosis||pathological compaction of cavernous tissue, its replacement with fibrous tissue.|
|Epispadias||splitting of the wall of the urethra, partially or completely.|
|Peyronie's disease||curvature due to fibrous neoplasms|
|Gender reassignment||Complete reconstruction of the genitals|
Doctors remove fatty tissue from the patient's abdomen or thighs. The material is purified from impurities, for example, ichor. The result is the purest fat. The operation itself is performed in the following stages.
- Shave hair in the groin area.
- The man is placed on the surface of the surgical table.
- The patient is put into a state of general anesthesia.
- The penis is thoroughly disinfected.
- With a specialized needle, the prepared material is introduced into the penis cavity.
- All the doctor's work will take no more than half an hour.
- As soon as the manipulations are completed, a sterile dressing is applied.
The effect of the method is permanent. Fat can be absorbed, but not more than 30%. An increase of 2-3cm is acceptable.
Hyaluronic acid injections
These "beauty shots" can lengthen manhood up to 1cm. The procedure resembles lipofilling, but unlike it, it:
- more operational;
- does not require anesthesia;
- more expensive;
- will keep the effect for 12 months.
Installation of implants
For the doctor's work, blanks in the form of gels in a silicone shell are used. To increase the length, the specialist:
- makes a puncture in the skin of the penis;
- fixes the prepared material to the albuminous membrane.
This approach eliminates the displacement of the implant. Before starting the session, you must perform an allergy test. You can be sure that the body will not reject the implant.
Penis enlargement material is muscle fibers taken from the patient's abdominal cavity.
- They are injected under the skin of the penis.
- The muscles are wrapped around the phallus.
- Sewing is carried out with adjacent fabrics.
The operation can achieve a considerable effect. The penis will be enlarged to 4cm. The result will last for a lifetime.
Removal of the penis
Such intervention is permissible only for a healthy man. The list of contraindications is very impressive. The doctor does not undertake to operate on those who have:
- heart disorders;
- heart defects;
- problems with blood clotting;
- chronic diseases at the stage of decompensation;
- mental problems.
The essence of the method is the removal of a natural organ and the installation of an implant with the desired size.
To increase the length of the penis by 2-3 cm without serious intervention, you can use artificial prostheses, which are:
The process itself is traumatic, requiring long-term rehabilitation throughout the year. This approach will help not only with length, but also with potency.
This is a technology for enlarging the male genital organ. The procedure is that the specialist works with the abdominal ligament located in the area between the pubis and the fascia of the beech. It holds the penis in the inner groin. During the implementation of surgical procedures:
- trim the ligament;
- make it noticeable stretching;
- fix the member at the right distance.
The patient will wear an extender and a stretcher for 40-60 days. In the period after surgery, severe pain often occurs. To eliminate them, injections of analgesics are prescribed.
Regardless of the need and purpose of the operation associated with changing the parameters of the male genital organ, it cannot be performed when:
- problems with the heart and blood vessels;
- asthma, especially severe;
- high age category over 50;
- problems with the prostate;
- oncological formations, regardless of the stage of development and the area of localization;
- the presence of a viral disease, for example - herpes;
- signs of a cold or flu;
- lesions on the surface of the skin of the penis.
Not a single doctor, even a paid specialist, will undertake the procedure.
There are many ways to increase the thickness and length of manhood. It is difficult to choose this or that method, but it is possible. The best solution is to undergo an examination and examination, get the recommendations of a urologist and follow them carefully.
The use of funds, especially traditional medicine, without consulting a doctor is prohibited.