Many guys in the world are unhappy with the size of the penis, if traditional methods do not help, then an operation to increase male dignity will come to the rescue.
Is it possible to enlarge the phallus without surgery
Few men around the world will be satisfied with the size of their penis, so for more than a century scientists have been pondering how to enlarge it safely and painlessly in the shortest possible time.
Over the years, it has become clear that there is no single method that guarantees the elongation of the penis by the maximum number of centimeters, quickly, painlessly and effectively.
There are a sea of sites on the Internet that offer to increase the size of the penis by fifteen to twenty centimeters in a couple of days. Most of the doctors' comments and negative patient reviews prove that it will not be possible to quickly enlarge the penis with cream, gel or pumps.
Any methods have a right to exist, but they can slightly affect the size of manhood, increasing it for a short time. Most manufacturers "forget" to report that their miracle gels often have a sea of side effects, which then lead to erectile dysfunction and impotence.
For whom surgery is indicated
Surgical intervention for safe penile enlargement is prescribed only according to medical indications, it will take a little time, but it will be carried out under general anesthesia. Young people agree to solve this problem surgically only in the most exceptional cases, since few people are able to decide on anesthesia and spend several days in a hospital.
Only a qualified surgeon from an independently selected medical center has the right to authorize surgery. This spicy operation is given permission in the presence of some sufficiently weighty indications:
- reasoned consent of the patient himself;
- the minimum size of a given organ, which is visible only with the help of special means;
- problems with erection function or potency;
- the presence of an imbalance of endocrine hormones, due to which the penis did not develop properly;
- the presence of a decrease in the penis due to the fact that he was injured in the groin area;
- the appearance of changes in manhood associated with old age.
Experts say that an organ should be enlarged with the help of an operation, which in an excited state is ten centimeters in length, and its thickness is no more than ten centimeters.
An unambiguous indication for surgery under general anesthesia will be a significant deformity of the penis, its decrease due to prostate adenoma or cancer.
Penis enlargement without surgery
Those who have a normal-sized phallus should not decide on surgical intervention, they simply misjudge it, because:
- compare their organ with the penises of other young people;
- compare in a standing position;
- make comparisons through a big beer belly;
- have mental spectrum disorders.
For most patients, in order to increase their manhood in length and diameter, it is simple:
- to lose extra pounds;
- get rid of the fatty layer around the penis;
- apply a vacuum type pump;
- to establish high-quality use of the extender;
- change your own diet;
- apply some exercises to increase the body.
Using the above methods, you can sometimes slightly lengthen your manhood, but you need to perform actions quite regularly, and all of them are associated with discomfort.
Urologists do not advise, without a good reason, to lengthen the organ with gels, creams and dietary supplements that guarantee instant results, since they can harm the patient's health by causing impotence.
According to patients' reviews, the result of wearing weights on the penis is not purely positive, since the weighting can lead to tears of the tissues of the penis, perineum, and blood vessels.
Contraindications to the operation
For penile enlargement surgery to be approved, the patient will have to go to a medical center whose qualified specialists:
- examine the phallus of a potential patient;
- listen to a man's complaints;
- will give a conclusion that the current size of the penis does not allow a full sexual life;
- will carry out a number of diagnostic procedures and make you take additional tests;
- guarantee advice on any issues related to the operation.
Before a penis enlargement is performed, you need to consult some specialists. Not only the therapist, but also the endocrinologist, psychologist, andrologist, urologist, surgeon should put their signatures on the bypass sheet.
Before increasing male dignity by surgery, it is worth providing the results of analyzes and conclusions of narrow specialists, backing them up with high-quality photos, videos and ultrasound results.
Types of corrective intervention
You can quickly and efficiently correct the shape and enlarge the genital penis surgically, and the increase in this case can be five or even more cm.
It is quite easy to combine surgery and non-surgical methods by wearing a quality and certified extender for quick recovery in the postoperative period.<! - / noindex - >
With the support of the operated penis by wearing an extender, you can significantly save time to restore sexual function, and avoiding discomfort and complications.
Ligamentotomy allows you to simply dissect the ligaments that securely hold a few extra centimeters under the skin. The positive aspects of the procedure will be that:
- it will last exactly half an hour or an hour;
- the patient will fully recover within fourteen days;
- complications can be avoided in 90% of cases;
- there will be only a neat, inconspicuous suture in the scrotum;
- will be discharged from the hospital in a couple of days.
The cost of ligamentotomy is not high as it depends on the location of the medical center and averages $ 1, 000.
Lipofilling is another popular way to get rid of male problems, as it is associated with the pumping of its own layers of fat, extracted from the peritoneum, into the shaft of the penis. This method allows you to increase this part of the body only in width and preserve this effect for several years of full sexual life.
After this time, the pumping of fat needs to be repeated, since fat cells can dissolve on their own under the influence of natural processes in the man's body. According to patients' reviews, there is no rejection of fat cells, therefore, complications almost never occur, and how much the procedure costs will have to be clarified with the andrologist.
Intervention with implantation
If problems with low potency and small size of the penis are related, then experts advise resorting to one of the most difficult methods - muscle type transplantation.
Before finding out how much surgery costs with the installation of a penis implant, you should familiarize yourself with the specifics of the procedure and recovery after it.
The operation is carried out in several main stages:
- the tissues of the penis are excised;
- muscles are tightened on a quality implant;
- excess tissue is sutured with high quality;
- other manipulations are carried out that are necessary in each specific case;
- the patient remains at rest until he recovers from general anesthesia;
- the control processing of the sutures imposed on the penis is carried out.
The relatively low cost of this type of operation ($ 2, 500 or $ 4, 500) indicates that it has a number of significant disadvantages:
- recovery time from surgery is approximately thirty-five days;
- is difficult for men at the physiological and psychological level;
- is associated with high risks of postoperative complications;
- constantly come to the hospital for dressings and treatment of wounds;
- constantly observe all hygiene procedures;
- refuse sexual intercourse during the recovery period.
If it is impossible to live without lengthening the penis, then the only operation to increase male dignity, the price of which is high, will be penis prosthetics. Falloprosthetics will allow you to install an artificial aggregate that is no different from a natural genital penis.
The price of prosthetics will also include the cost of materials for the operation, so it reaches 2, 000 or 10, 000 US dollars. The patient of the clinic must tune in to serious pain, a long period of postoperative recovery and strict adherence to the instructions of the doctors.
What determines the cost of the procedure
It is worth clarifying in advance how much you will have to pay for surgery on the penis, since the cost can vary significantly.
The price of the procedure will directly depend on some factors:
- location of the medical center;
- qualifications of the doctor who will conduct the intervention;
- using additional consumables;
- medical center level;
- the complexity of the intervention.
For a ligamentotomy without prior and subsequent consultation with an andrologist, you will have to pay only $ 200 or $ 1100. Experts say that the cost of the operation with the installation of the implant will already rise to a record 25, 000 US dollars.
If the penis is lengthened in capitals, the operation will be more expensive than in regional medical centers. Doctors advise paying attention to the reviews of former patients of such institutions, since no one can give guarantees that everything will be successful there.
The cost of increasing manhood is simply cosmic, and it is indicated in the price lists without the cost of recovery after surgery and without treatment of possible complications. Before making an appointment with an andrologist or surgeon, you should think carefully about whether a penis enlargement by a couple of centimeters is worth several months of discomfort, pain and refusal from a normal sex life.