Penile enlargement surgery is performed in extreme cases in the presence of significant physiological deficiencies.
Most of the patients who come to the surgeon with a request to enlarge the penis using surgery are guided by purely psychological motives. Understanding this fact, the surgeon will first hold a conversation about the advisability of penis enlargement and recommend that the man watch the videos of the operation. Many people refuse the procedure after viewing.
Is the operation necessary?
Before wondering how much does penis enlargement surgery cost, talk to your girlfriend. You will be surprised to hear her thoughts about which penis size is considered normal and which is not.
Often men overestimate women's interest in gigantic cocks. Girls do not value size more, but their partner's attention during intimacy and the ability to find the hottest zones of the female body.
Those of the fair sex who are ready to consider only men with a large penis as full-fledged partners often suffer from psychological problems themselves.
A member larger than average sometimes turns out to be not an advantage, but a disadvantage in real sexual intimacy - many positions become inaccessible, movements have to be limited so as not to injure a partner.
There are situations when penis enlargement operations are necessary precisely from a medical point of view:
- Genetic deformity of the urethra;
- Abnormal structure of the penis;
- Penis too crooked;
- Overly dense cavernous bodies that complicate erection;
- Hiding the penis under the fatty mass;
- Micropenis or penis hidden inside the body;
- The web between testicles and penis.
If the doctor and the patient have considered and decided that surgery is still necessary, blood and urine tests will have to be done. Doctors also examine the blood for infections and viruses, check whether a man's heart can withstand the operation.
A plastic surgeon may refuse to perform an operation for the following reasons:
- Minor age;
- When the member is standing, it reaches a medium length;
- The patient is psychologically inadequate;
- Cancer is present;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Inflammation of the urinary and genital apparatus;
- STDs and HIV;
- Dermatological defects on the penis;
- Hematological diseases.
It is unacceptable to carry out the operation if the patient suffers from any chronic diseases.
Types of operations
There are several techniques that can be used to increase male dignity in length and width. How much can you maximize your penis? Usually - from 2 to 4 centimeters.
When deciding on an operation, ask yourself: Is it safe to enlarge the penis surgically?
You need to prepare for the operation. In the evening before the operation, you will need to cleanse the intestines with an enema. After that, it is not recommended to consume food and water.
After the operation, it will take some time to give up sexual intercourse, exclude stress, power sports and contact martial arts.
It is also worth refraining from visiting baths and saunas, reducing smoking and drinking alcohol.
The most popular and simplest ligamentotomy operation does not take even an hour. With this technique, you can increase male dignity only in length. As a result of a successful operation, the penis will increase by an average of 3 centimeters.
Anesthetic is injected into the spine, the patient remains conscious. The surgeon carefully trims the ligament that holds the inside of the penis underneath the skin and fat. When the fixation disappears, manhood is pushed outward.
The operation is painless, you can return home in a couple of days. In the first few days, a man should use pain relievers. Avoid intimate contact for two weeks.
A small scar remains in the groin area after this surgery, but it is not too conspicuous.
Lipofilling will help increase the width of the penis. A thick substance of organic or synthetic origin is injected into the subcutaneous space of male dignity. To prevent rejection and the body easily accepted the substance, the patient's fat masses are used.
First, it is pumped out, diluted with specific medications, then pumped into the subcutaneous area of the penis. Fat cells will become part of the penis if everything happens without difficulty.
The downside is that sooner or later fat cells will start to disappear. We'll have to repeat the operation, perhaps within six months. Artificial substances for enlargement dissolve more slowly, but the risk of complications is much greater.
As a result, the member becomes wider by one or two centimeters. A man can safely leave the clinic in two days. For a month after lipofilling, sexual intercourse should be excluded.
Internal skin grafting
The most modern technique of internal skin grafting increases the width of the penis. The operation will require the participation of a very experienced plastic surgeon. For such a surgical intervention, general anesthesia is required, and the whole process takes at least 180 minutes.
The skin at the base of the penis is incised and pulled down like a sock. Pieces of the patient's skin, taken from the armpits or abdomen, are wrapped around the naked male cavernous bodies, then the foreskin is put back on and sutures are applied.
2-3 centimeters are added to the diameter of the penis after internal skin transplantation.
The rehabilitation period is long, approximately six weeks. The operation is traumatic, it will take several days to stay in bed, you can leave the hospital at least in a week. Painful sensations persist for at least 15 days.
Prosthetic operations are performed to change sex, or because of actual medical need (for example, when a man is completely unable to have sexual intercourse due to trauma).
Cartilage tissue or synthetic elastic materials are used as a prosthetic material. The operation is very difficult for a specialist and traumatic for a patient. It's hard enough to find a clinic where it is performed.
The best technique for falloprosthetics is with implantable mechanisms that can be inflated.
With the help of such a device, you can control your erection and satisfy your loved one. Inflatable implants are the most expensive ones.
Most of the methods of surgical penis enlargement are elementary operations. However, the end result may not satisfy the patient, and sometimes the side effects outweigh the benefits of the procedure.
Possible negative consequences include:
- Infections.During the operation, the infection is rarely introduced into the wound, another thing is that the immunity of the damaged tissues is greatly reduced. As a result, the member can become inflamed during the rehabilitation period;
- Tissue rejection.Despite the fact that the skin pieces and fat masses for lipofilling and transplantation are taken from the human body, the body may still not accept them. Then inflammation will develop, the most dangerous complication of which will be necrotic tissue death;
- Irregular spreading of the filling substance after lipofilling.Fat cells are unevenly distributed on male dignity. As a result, large bumps of subcutaneous fat are observed on the skin;
- Decrease in the angle of the excited organ.When the ligament is cut, the penis no longer looks up at the time of erection. Most often, after ligamentotomy, the excited member is directed downward. In this regard, intercourse often becomes less comfortable;
- Short ligament.Not all men have a large part of the penis hidden inside the body. Sometimes the ligamentous joint, which is cut during ligamentotomy, is very short. As a result, the term practically does not increase in length after this technique;
- The penis looks longer only when not erect.After cutting the ligament supporting the male organ, it may appear that the effort has not changed the size of the penis in the erect position.